Hi, Ladies! Summer dates are the best dates if you still believe in dating or what not. I don’t remember the last time I dated but when I used to date, I loved getting dress up for a fun night especially during summer season. The fabulous thing about summer dating is that it doesn’t have to last. (I’m kidding). You can sit outside to enjoy your date and stop for ice cream on your stroll home, stay out a little later than you would normally because it’s still light out. But dressing for summer dates in Los Angeles can be another story. It gets somewhat chilly at night. So, the trick is to pick something sweat proof and perhaps add a layer at night. Here are 5 ways to have your date staring at your outfit all night.
1. A lingerie-inspired slip dress is perfect for hot summer nights. Thank God we can wear our lingerie out now. When you were growing up, your mom probably told you to make sure that your slip doesn’t show. Find a beautiful midi slip dress and throw a leather jacket on top.
2. Slip on some bold sandals. You know what they say, the higher the heels……
3. For Fickle weather, start with a crop top and midi-skirt as your base layer, then throw on a moto jacket in case the temperatures start to dip.
4. For dipping on the dance floor, style a slightly sheer shirt with a fitting skinny jeans and pumps for a well-balanced ensemble.
5. To give your date night outfit romantic finishes, style a lace dress like mine. With this particular outfit, I’ll bring a vintage-wash denim jacket to add just the right touch of laid-back style to this ultra-feminine, pink lace dress. Worn with nude So-Kate pumps to elongate the look of my legs. You could also wear this outfit easily for brunch, coffee or a casual dinner just switch out the shoes with nude wedges.
Have a great rest week and thank you so much for reading!
:: Outfit ::
Dress :: Elliatt
Shoes :: Christian Louboutin
Accessories :: Strathberry Bag.