- White Turtle Neck: Turtlenecks are such a cyclical item. Just when you think they are out of style, they come back with a vengeance. It is now the most vital part of my wardrobe for fall. A white turtleneck comes in as a perfect part of a monochromatic ensemble. Wearing a white turtleneck with a different texture of white like this leather overalls is a perfect winter white outfit. The great thing about turtlenecks is that you can dress them up or dress them down. It’s really up to you.
- Overalls – Overalls are a hit or miss. It’s one of those items that can make me feel immature but if worn right, it can be a fashion statement. Wearing a white overall with an over-the-shoulder duster makes it a quirky cool look. Let the overall speak for itself with sleek, understated accessories.
- Nude Trench Coat- Trench coats are my favorite way to look stylish during the winter season. It has been raining a lot in Los Angeles, so what better time to pull out a trench coat? The timeless appeal of a trench coat is why I keep wearing it every winter season. It gives you an effortlessly cool and chic look and adds lots of charm and fabulousness to your outfit.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Glastonberry – This lipstick is a muted, dark purple/berry with cool undertone lipstick. I am wearing it with this look. What I love about this lipstick is that it has cool undertones which means it looks good on anyone and perfect for fall. This shade lasted on me for 6 hours with food and water. I’ll always be a fan of bright red lipstick but for fall? A dark red/berry is absolutely necessary and this one is my current favorite.
- Michelle Obama’s memoir “becoming”. I am reading it simultaneously with another book and I literally just started but everyone should have this book in their book collection. It is apparently the best selling book of 2018 and rightfully so. Michelle Obama is an icon and our forever first lady. Her class, grace, and style would always be unmatched.
What things have you been loving lately?! Hope you are all having a great week! With love from Nigeria.